FAISAL

Thursday, January 19, 2006

Pay this, Pay that. So many things to pay. For Art, it already cost more than Eighty Dollars. Not included other things. Haiyo. But, nevermine. School was okay just now. Express Mathematics was really difficult. Make people stress. As usual. Kept running away from some teachers regarding my hair. From secondary one, they kept aiming me. What the. Nevermine~. Thats all for today. Bye.



Then, issit about scolding that "fcuker" thing? You scold me many times, and im okay with it. I don't even block you!. But i just scold you once or twice. And you are already changing. Must we fight over this. Its childish okae. Its up to you. I don't understand your way. Why not, you go on with your new crush , or that someone. Can?.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home