FAISAL

Tuesday, August 29, 2006

SECOND POST.

this is just to clear my thoughts in my brain.
yeahhh, for now, im just too restless.
not that tired afterall.
nowadays, my mind are always stuck with cca, e.o.y examination, families, friends, life.
okay lets start;

1) cca.
tomorow will be having our 3rd last performance.
2nd last performance is performing at outside school which is by this month.
and the very last one is syf which is next year.

2)e.o.y examination.
its just a few weeks to go.
i've pass 3 of my common tests;
physics-28.5/50
maths-20/50
english-24/40
failed 2 papers;
geograpy-9/25
chemistry-10.5/somethink.
one unknown;
sosial studies- not yet given.
i just hope that i won't flung my e.o.y exams.

3)families.
have some small quarreling with my parents all the time.
yeahh, the always go with thier say and want to win.
well, nevermine.

4)friends.
which is a friend and which is enemy.
i still can't get things rite.
a friend in need is a friend indeed?
ouh whatthefcuk.
kentalans is what i can say.
and, no one is perfect.
perfect is no one.

5)life.
all the things above are related to this.
main thing is, just stop going for someone.
thats my resolution starting from now onwards.
first, i can't expect someone to think this way or feel this way.
and second, maybe, its not the time yet.
lets fate do all the talkings.

writting all this what you people call shits can help me clear some of those stress in mind.
aniway, thanks for reading all my post.
do tag if you wish to.
goodbye.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home