FAISAL

Monday, October 02, 2006

life is just full of obstacle.
but, we need to face it one by one to ensure that everything can end peacefully.

now, i will start blogging properly.
to readers, forget about my stupid previous post.
yeah, im too emotional?
dont like it?
then, fcuk off my blogspot.

had english and social studies exam today.
its not that hard after all.
thanks to void deck guys for the help.
and today, is also the day i've been looking forward to.
but, it all ended with tragic feelings.
art is still incomplete.
and, now i feel that art sucks as there is many assignment and some problems.

fie and fazli, thanks.
you are right, i have many enemies out there.
well, thats life.
its all a stupid thing.
we settled the problem already.
to those out there, dont extra extra want to help with our problems.
thanks.
i'll go with my promise.
a promise is a promise.
thats what i keep in mind.

to the readers who hates me and hate my way of life,
dont tag at my tagboard.
i prefer you guys to talk the shits straight to my face.
thanks.

i still hate school.
and sometimes, i hate life.
school is just uncool for me now.
i just want to pass with flying colours and get to sec 4NA next year.
and after exam, i'll get many MC's to escape school.
best best.

to you,
you know who you are.
your calculator are still with me and that picture of your name still remain as my screensaver till now.
im so sorry.
just, i don't want to feel awkard when i saw you tomorow.
sorry once again.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home