FAISAL

Sunday, November 12, 2006

YESTERDAY.(recap)
the others was busy working and left with me, zaini and helmi.
due to the boredom, we all went to helmi house for ps2.
pro evolution soccer is the game.
fcuk, then went to jamming at simei for an hour.
we played my immortal, cal me when ur sober and also sarah(own song).
its seems fcuk up without another 2nd guitarist whose busy working.
i play vocal, helmi on drum and zaini play the lead guitar.
then slack around at tampines and then slack at hougang and finally went home midnight.

TODAY
supposing there is a hari raya show at kampon ubi cc.
yeah, they call me up for the dikir performance.
but, im scared as ive never come down for training for so long.
so members, aku tak janji wheter aku datang ker tak.
meeting lala in 2 hrs time at boon lay.
ouh, a far trip again.
till here.
do visit my multiply if you think that ur pictures is there;

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home