FAISAL

Monday, August 14, 2006

aniysh, nurul ain wrote my name in the 7 lucky people.
so, this is for you guys;


7 random facts about me:
-human.
-islam my religion.
-irritating?
-loud.
-fifteen this year.
-making friends is my game.
-laughing out loud.

7 things that scare me:
-the 3200 tragedy.
-competitions.
-allah.
-kiamat sudah dekat.
-no more.
-no more.
-no more.

7 favourite musics at the moment:
-kerispatih ~ lagu rindu.
-bumi putra rockers ~ dari sinar mata.
-irwansyah ~ pecinta wanita.
-peterpan ~ mimpi yang sempurna.
-element ~ sadar tanpa dirimu.
-autumn to ashes ~ chloroform perfume.
-singapura dikir barat songs.

7 things i like most:
-friends.
-handphone.
-musics.
-stay out of home.
-cash.
-performances.
-love?

7 lucky people to do this:
-wazzy.
-sokling.
-nurul hudaa.
-amer solehin.
-nurul fatin.
-mazlan.
-you.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home