FAISAL

Sunday, October 08, 2006

sorry for not blogging for the past few days.

FRIDAY
geography paper was okay okay.
but, i slept for an hour and that cause me not attempting the questions perfectly.
after that, went home straight and meet the rest to settle some problems.
off to boon lay at 2.30 p.m to meet Lala.
reach boon lay only an hour later.
sat down under the void deck to "study".
hahahaa, then off to town to eat and walk walk.
finally, accompany her to meet her friends at esplanade.
Lala, i miss you.

SATURDAY
wake up late today around 3.00 p.m.
and yeah, my cough is getting even worse.
went to greandmas house to buker puase.
okay, its funny after hearing the uncles and aunties stories.
best best.
and psi = 150.
oh my god, the haze is getting thicker.
maybe, thats the cause of my dreadful cough.

TODAY
waiting for their phone calls or sms.
im getting bored at home.
and left two more papers to go.
chemistry tommorow and art on tuesday.
yar, i havent even started on my prep work for art.
die die die.
i just need help.
im choosing the theme in the green and will be doing on recyclable items.
give me ideas by my tagboard.
thanks.
okay go!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home