FAISAL

Wednesday, February 14, 2007


did i always type the phrase "i miss being in love" in most of my post? seriously, now, i realised that since last year, there's a lady whom still non-stop showering her love on me eventhough i once detest her. sorry for hating you and even broke your heart for numerous time. all i can say, you are my sweetest ex-girlfee. thanks for the non-stop smiles and the chaotic-ness when you saw me in school. eventhough my mates said that you're like a shiok-sendiri or what-so-ever, i'm not gonna agree as deep in my heart, that's really sweet of you. and, remember, we will always be friends okay!

now, i'm just waiting patiently for a new pretty love-story. and takers? hahahaa, till here. happy valentines day readers!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home