FAISAL

Monday, February 12, 2007


the music in my blog which is soothingly playing on your desktop is currently my top favourite indon song. want it? tell me, and i'll send it to you via msn. okay now, everyone was like talking about valentines day which falls on 14 february yearly. i guess, that's the hottest topic for this few days. the watch-out-mates planned for a valentines day outing together. but sadly, i don't feel like going. have fun you couples! i miss the time being in love.

so, had english and physics common test today. its not that hard afterall. i'm just nervous and afraid of tomorrow's paper which is chemistry and maths. nurulbelle will definitely kill me if i fail my common test. i'll try hard and remain persistence la ehh! and mother told me, i'm like the next harapan for the family. and, that means i need to succeed academically! ouh gosh, such a burden. hahahaaa. insyallah.

meeting nurulbelle at around 05.00 pm later to claim her notes which is beautifully written in her journal. thanks tau! its useful, confirm shit. and maybe, going to study with her for awhile as she wanna help me with my chemistry. thanks la belle, you helped me alot of times already. just received an sms from zaini asking me to accompany him to haugang mall. okay laa, since i'm free, i'll meet you guys tonight. that's all, much love.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home