FAISAL

Sunday, January 28, 2007


i'm just so stressed up with exams. O' level malays are in four months time, art coursework due date are in five months time and common test are in two weeks time. i really must start mugging! i mean, mug real hard. thanks to nurul jannah for being there to coach me on my combined subjects by this week.
school tomorrow? i hope there wont be any more problems like the last friday. don't bother asking me whose that guy. i won't let his identity out. so yeahh, i wish tomorrow will be great. and, that BELO. hahaahaaa. see you tomorrow too!
i'm changing religious class due too my hectic schedule on every sunday. that means, i have no time to do my work and spent my day out with my mates. by changing it to every friday nights, i'll be able to spent my saturday and sundays without worries. that's fun. till here, take care readers!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home