FAISAL

Thursday, March 29, 2007


hello pretty readers. okay, im having a great mood today. well, some people had been complaining about me always blogging about gadissekolahadalahCINTA. so yeahh, today im still blogging about that, or should i say, everyday! hahahaa, and yeahh, i'll share about what happen today too.

so yeahh, i had to wake up early this few days as i need to meet hamimmah at another location as shes sleeping over at her aunt's house. and now, i feel so geared up for school = i love school as gadissekolahadalahCINTA. so, today's lesson was quite boring which really makes me head down on the table. thanks to the cold-windy-rainy-weather! and yeahh, ive completed my first board for my n' level art. and i feel so stress-free. after school, had mldds training, 12 solid days to SYF and left with 6 training session. and time is running out! i just hope we maintain to get straight silver or even get a gold for our team. insyallah. after mldds, proceed to meet my fellow members and we chit chat till 0900 pm. and now im facing the computer with the song 'just so you know' piercing out of the speaker. i just loved that song! till here, much love!

and again, gadissekolahadalahCINTA really made my day. in fact she made my day everyday. "when you are too in love to let it go".

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home