FAISAL

Friday, March 23, 2007


this time, i'm fcuking into someone. its like the first time in my life going and running after someone for a long period of time. i know that you don't react and maybe, won't react? and its saddening to hear that people hate me as i helped you recently on your board. due to that, i've received a handful of enemy and even lame quarrels. however, i really don't mind. sometimes, when your dear friends told me about your impression towards me, i really turned out to be happy. but, when we met each other, i felt that what your friends say about your feelings just don't exist. and that's the time i felt like giving up on you. but after that, some gave me hope by telling me that you are into me too. and that really makes me to get into you further eventhough what happen. in the end, i always felt that i have to give up. and the cycle goes on and on. i wish there's a pretty fullstop for this.

after deciding wheter to go for my night class, i finally agreed. ran home with the cold evening rain showering on me and the tiredness that's killing me. i'm really eager to meet you just know. upon reaching class, i sensed that you were absent. and yeah, its true, you was not present although you told me that you are going. okay, i just miss you. and, its hard to contact you this few weeks. i wish for a miracle to happen.

i'm so into you right now, and i hope what your dear friends told me is true. coz, i'm really delighted about it. i just hope its worth running after you. till here. gadissekolahadalahCINTA.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home