FAISAL

Tuesday, August 15, 2006

school and mldds was boring today.
get to know something new.
you love me? i'll love you if you are true.
chehh.

after mldds, went out of school.
saw this group of guys outside school.
i was just walking with my sweat-ter hanging over my body and then they think i was walking "sak-sak".
"sak-sak", what a word?
wtfcuk guys.
can't you fell the wind blowing.
and, it makes my sweat-ter move.
use ur brain, dont anyhow talk to me in that manner.
im not scared.
and you know you are wrong, please don't change topic.
im not "staring" you at all.
takder mase ahh.
its lame, again, im not scared of you.
and even your members.

i've quarrel with two group of guys which are so related to you.
first is the under block guys.
now, is your gangsteric guys.
whats all this?

kental buah lemons.
fcuk damn shit.
okay go!

pictures taken during saturday below;

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home