FAISAL

Thursday, October 12, 2006

ouhkay, im back.
exams stress has vanished from my mind.
but now, the promotion stress.
i just dont need the word RETAIN in my dictionary.

didnt attend school due to my laziness.
thanks to mr adrian tan for understanding.
went to mldds at 1500 hrs for short meeting.
plus some short advice from mdm faezah.
i didnt notice that i get many negative remarks from my teachers.
ouh my god.
my hair is long, and there is some highlights on it.
but, that dosent mean im spoil.
rite?
and, stand up for our own right does not = RUDE.
okay, thats my way.

went jamming yesterday.
vocalist, drummer?
hahahaa.
we made our own song.
yeahh, its nice.
we are not an experience group, but we are lead by an experience member.
cool cool.
so, stay tune.
i'll publish it in youtube one day.
okay go!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home