FAISAL

Monday, November 27, 2006


im feeling restless.
fcuking shit.
life now is okay okay laa.
i think, i love being single as the is not many problem to face?
but honestly, i MISS the time being in love.
okay PETTTT!
i now realised that i had great friends by my side?
thanks ah guys.
what i need now is just money!
money to to pay my outstanding+overloading handphone bill, buy new apparels and money for everything.
im working as part-timer at two restaurant now.
but, its like only three or two times per week which i can only get a total of $100++ per week?
i wish that im at the legal age now sia.
ouh, im enjoying my school life aniway and also my teenage life?
okay cool.

meeting my schoolmates two hours time for amer's open house.
yeahh, he's the man!
after that maybe gonna go escape AGAIN as fie wanted to enjoy herself before she went overseas.
i hope today will be greeaat!
p.s : preety taggers, i dont mind if u flood my tagboard!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home