FAISAL

Monday, April 02, 2007


okay, patience is virtue. i know that im too into you eventhough my bestfriends kept telling me to stop and to go on with other ladies. thanks for your emphaty, guys.
but, i just can't. its been two months going on slowly with the flow. seeing her really makes me high. and now, i really miss your smile, your long messages, the long conversation in msn, your laughter and i effing miss you. i know, its hard to contact each other, but i'll just stay hold.
you once told me to stay there in your heart eventough you are confused. i swear, i will still stay there. and i hope, i will.

seriously i've changed now. i know people kept talking about my past about changing girls like as if im changing clothes. thats my past, and i admit it. but now, im just so devoted into you. i swear, its my first lifetime experience now.
i've troubled to much people by asking them about you and other stuffs. and, i can feel that im irritating. please, im just worried sick.
till here, love.

gadissekolahadalahcinta, janji.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home