FAISAL

Monday, December 11, 2006


woke up at 1230 pm due to the noise in the living room.
father and mother busy siap-siap to go out to repair videocamera.
and yeahh, noisy plus chaotic.
i walked my way towards father's room and sat on the ouh-so comfortable chair and started online-ing.

yeah, my daily routine nowadays is to wake up late and straight to my father room and stay stuck to the computer till someone calls me out.
and yeah, i'll get home only after 1000 pm.
therefore, reach me via my handphone to get tru me.

after the heavy rain turn to drizziling, met zaini and the garden and proceed to pasir ris.
around 0620 pm we arrived at helmi's house.
slacked at helmi's house till after maghrib and we then go to downtown east for pool.
we planned to go jamming, but yeah, its postpone.
after pool then we 109 straight home.
cinta terhadap gadis itu~

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home