FAISAL

Wednesday, January 17, 2007


well, i really have to brush up on my english and stop using such cliche words. thats why, whenever i go out, i bring a novel along just for the sake of upgrading my english. now, i really love reading. it makes my imagination go wild! ninnie borrowed me her english book- PS I LOVE YOU and its really a great book. nurul ainy was also reading that same book since yesterday which she borrowed it from nurul ahyyin. best kan ainy! im already at chapter four.


i woke up at 0645 am today and i can't really open my eyes coz im dead tired. told mother that i don't feel like going to school today. she didn't nag much, she just agreed. back to lala land. woke up at 1245 pm and get change. went out of my crib at around 0130 pm and took the bus to sengkang.

im preety sure that she will get angry after waiting for me for half an hour. apologised and then proceed to block zero to meet mazlan, fad, sya and hetty. got to know that many kids was absent for school today. they then went back to school for science ssp while me and nurul walk towards compass point to fill our stomach. ate at kfc and those kids in uniforms there are all hilarious and looks like hooligans.

after hug and kisses, she went back to school while i went home.


i envy those people with bestmates.

i feel that i have one, but its just an imaginary one.

im too engrossed with my life nowadays.

im happy that im back with nurul.

thanks.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home