FAISAL

Thursday, April 26, 2007


it's been a while since i last update my blog. all thanks to my tight schedule due to the upcoming exams. i had been mugging hard all these while till late night eventhough mid-year exam is not that important. im studying for the sake of getting good grades so my parents won't look down on me like they used to last summer. and qhyfdjrpghdordywe, mid-year is tomorrow! i hope i will succeed, insyallah. i don't need flying colours, i just need good and improve grades.

lets talk about life. i really pity those kids who kept criticising, bad-mouthing, discriminating and in fact, all the negative shits that they did to a simple human or group. from my point of view, all of this are caused by jealousy. well, i think you kids should just get a life. stop acting like you are the almighty or whatever lame nonsense. seriously, don't hate us or badmouth my group of friends. coz why, they are cool and we are cool. and we do have great friends around us that we really love unlike you guys whom trying hard to make friends and kill us slowly by bad-mouthing about us. last phrase, get a life and i believe in karma instead of revenge.

and girl, i miss the old you. however you still made my day by smiling at me in school. im still holding on, i hope.
gadissekolahadalahcinta.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home