FAISAL

Thursday, April 12, 2007


yeah, we achieved silver for our syf malay contemporary dance. thank god that we maintain our standard and we were like one of the 14 school which gets silver. and worse, its shocking to hear that non of the group in malay contemporary dance achieved a gold. i love the last dance. thanks mldds crew.


school? ouh my, i'm still not into the mood to study. i guess, i will start studying hard by next week and i mean real hard! i need rest. and my mind are now full of negative thoughts and those maths, chemistry and other formulas is vanishing from my head slowly. i wish i'm as bright as those kids in express. they had beautiful life.


i felt so happy when you stand next to me. and i'm happy that i get to see you once again. and yeahh, you made my day. but when you are not there, it kills me slowly. gadissekolah, adakahsayastalker?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home