FAISAL

Saturday, April 14, 2007


STUDIES
i'll promise myself that at this point of time, i will start studying hard and pay 120% attention in class. i rather suffer this five years in school than suffering fifty years down the road. but, something is just pulling myself from studying. i'll fight back for sure. o' level malay is coming and n' level too. wake up faisal!
i want a tuition coz i feel that i cant cope with my studies alone. i need guidance. but, im lazy for a tuition class. okay, i think ssp already help me much.


LIFE
life is wonderful when i had friends all around me. thank you guys! you all are the greatest person on earth. my schoolmates, watchoutmates, msnmate, mldds mate and more! you guys rock my socks and you are the one who i can depend on and brightens up my day. and family, im not in a good term with them nowadays. okay, fcuked up.


dearest you
i can feel that you are avoiding me. when i read back your old sms to me, it lightens up my day. i just wished that i received those kind of sms everyday from you. i know that your phone are being confiscated. but im sure that your life are not being confiscated. i miss the old times when i use to see you in school and friday night class. at block zero where you dont dare to laugh while you only smile when someone creates a joke. on every friday night with your tired face and always leaning on your friends shoulder in the bus. i want it more. i miss those time, it really makes me happy. but now, i only see your empty face. however i swear, im still holding on like you want me to. gadissekolahtetapcinta.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home