FAISAL

Wednesday, April 04, 2007


its a moody day today! okay, i failed my 2.4 km run by 20 seconds. damn it, i need to strengthen up my stamina. and during lesson, i really can't concentrate as it seems like my brain was not operating. and mldds, we did really great or should i say, awesome. but, its a fcuked up mood for me today. so, sorry for scolding and shouting at you guys.

i just don't know what to say. i'm just fcuked up with no reason. ask me why, i'm just in a state of mind.

well now, i really know how it feels when you are really into someone that you can't let it go. karma already hit me. and, it kills.
however, i'm still moving on coz still, gadissekolahadalahcinta. tell me that i'm dumb, but i'm really into her.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home