FAISAL

Monday, April 30, 2007


the very day, we sent songs to each other. and somehow, i felt so interested in knowing you more. day after day im so in love with everyday of my school life. and you make me wanna go to school always. and yeah, from there i came out of this gadissekolahadalahcinta phrase. and i know, it sounds so irritating and im pretty sorry. it was then the first time i feel that im really into someone. from friends, it turn out to crush and from crush, i fell in love. however, all of that change on 130307. you are not the one which i knew when you are back from overseas and we start to lose contact. but, im still happy as i can still see you in school and every friday nights. we only exchanged smile. and i still remember that you told me to hold on and stay there in your heart. and when i feel so fcuked up, i will always read your sweet messages and it will turn out to be fine.

i can see that you are avoiding me. and in that case, i should better avoid you too. maybe, i will change back to my old religious class as there's nothing to look forward too. its not that i've gave up on you. but just, i don't really know till when i should act this way. they told me i've wasted time and even tears. im just afraid to talk to you and even smile at you again. call me a stalker, im one. im a stalker which kept going after you. you are just special to me. a very special one. and thanks for everything. and im thankful that once, i've met someone like you in my life. thanks and again, sorry.

i will erase the gadissekolahadalahcinta from my heart slowly as i can sense that you want me to.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home